4 x 6-8 @ 21X1
- (2 second slow and controlled descent, then pause for one second in the bottom position, then explode the barbell up as quickly as you can, 1 second pause at top)
- Rest 1:30
Barbell Loaded Walking Lunges
4 x 20 Total Steps (don’t slam your knee into the ground! Control.)
- Rest 1:30 seconds
- More volume but less reps than last week
- Try to increase bench loading
30/25 Calorie Row
20 Burpee Box Jump-Overs (24″/20″)
5 Power Clean + Push Jerk (225/155)
90 Calorie Row
60 Burpee Box Jumps (24/20”)
15 Clean and Jerk (225/155)
- Split Cals and Reps as Needed
Optional Additional Work Sessions
- Choose additional work sessions that focus on your weaknesses.
- Only do additional training if your able to recover for next training session
- Consistency before additional workloads, (5 Class workouts > 3 class workouts + additional work
Strength Accessory Option
200m Prowler Sled Sprint
Rest 1:00 then. . .
200m Prowler Reverse Sled Drag (bring straps to attach to prowler)
No stopping or walking. Load the sled light and commit to moving it without stopping.
Running Endurance Option
10:00 Run @ 65-70% effort
Followed by. . .
1:00 Hill Sprints
Rest 3:00 (walk down)
*If using Treadmill…
(Treadmill @ 12% Incline) (Walk at 3mph to rest)